|Job Title : Part Time Sales Associate|
|Job Description : |
Love to sew, quilt, knit or crochet?
Pacific Fabrics is the perfect place for you! Come join our team, enjoy the employee discount and working with others who share your passion! We are looking to fill a part-time shift at our store in Seattle.
This position is three days a week, and includes Saturdays, our busiest day of the week.
The general responsibilities of the Sales Associate are to greet, educate and assist customers in making purchases in a clean and orderly environment. Sales Associates are viewed as experts in the products and services that we offer and are expected to learn about them to be able to help customers.
Other duties include:
straightening and draping fabric, stocking product and keeping it in a neat and orderly display and general housekeeping including dusting, vacuuming.
• Ensuring that all customers are greeted and treated as your #1 priority.
• Greet and approach every customer that enters the store to help them find what they are looking for and offering your expertise Selling Pacific Fabrics products and services --help customers understand just how exciting this industry is and how many fun fabrics and toys we have to play with ... and buy!
• Fully assisting customers with their purchase including determining their needs, offering suggestions, helping them with calculations, cutting, up-selling and ringing them up.
• Talking about classes, sales and upcoming special events with each customer to promote our store's activities. • Accurately and completely filling out the appropriate paperwork required for the customer and the company. • Showing up on time prepared to work with a positive, friendly attitude. Knowing and following company policies and procedures. • Working to prevent loss through theft by customers and employees.
• General store maintenance including cleaning, facing and stocking bins, shelves and displays with product. • Putting away and draping bolts and rolls of fabrics.
• Making sure the store is clean, organized and attractive. • Vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and cleaning, of sales floor, classroom, common areas and bathrooms.
• Following instructions given by Managers, Assistant Managers and Supervisors, completing tasks as assigned in a timely manner.
• Working as a team player with other Pacific Fabrics employees.
Stop in and ask to speak to our manager or send your resume to KAren@pacificfabrics.com
|Contact Info :|