Currently we are accepting applications for Inventory Assistant:
The Inventory Assistant is responsible for assisting the Inventory Specialist in running the front office at Pacific Fabrics. Recurring duties include week count administration and timely upkeep of all store adjustments. Other duties and functions include:
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Verify data and correct data where necessary
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Balance of speed, accuracy and attention to detail when entering data
- Communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Planning and organizing
- Decision making
- Problem solving
Education and Experience
- Experience with 10 key data entry
- Proficient in MS office; specifically MS excel
- Experience with counterpoint Point of Sale system preferred
Job Type: Part-time
We are always accepting resumes at email@example.com and in our stores.
If you are inquiring about teaching classes at our stores, please email us or call one of our stores.
We look forward to hearing from you!